Welcome to the White Lake Township Fire Department Website
For all Emergencies dial: 911
For any Non-Emergencies dial: (248) 698-1980 or (248) 698-3335
- Our annual open house is right around the corner! Come join in the fun on October 9th from 1pm to 4pm
- Great events like watching the Firefighters cut up cars (extrication), face painting, using the fire hoses to spray water, access to the fire station and the fire trucks, plus more! Hope to see you there!
- Please help to keep the area around fire hydrants near your home or business clear. We all win when working together to maintain our fire hydrants. To learn more: Click Here
- Car seat safety checks performed by a NHTSA certified technician.
- American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR classes offered on demand.
For more information related to "Additional Services" please contact:
- Firefighter / Paramedic David Mills @ firstname.lastname@example.org